DAY 01: JAKARTA – LABUAN – SERTUNG ISLAND
Early morning pick up from the meeting point and drive to Labuan fishing village for about 4 hours (depend on the traffic jam). Upon arrival, onboard for the 1,5 - 2 hours sailing to Sertung island by speed boat. Afternoon free program where you may enjoy swimming or snorkel at Sertung clear and crystal water. Overnight in tent and dinner over the camp fire prepared by our guide team (L,D).
DAY 02: SERTUNG ISLAND – MT. KRAKATAU HIKE – JAKARTA
Early morning wake up to witness the magnificent view of the Krakatau Volcano. After breakfast at the camp site, onboard to sail to Anak Krakatoa Island, if possible land and hike on the active Mt. Anak Krakatau or we swim and snorkel at the sites surroundings. Sail back to Carita then transfer back to your hotel in Jakarta or Airport or Train Station(B,L).
* AC Land transport
* Mooring fee
* Parking fee and toll road
* Normal boat for sea transport
* All entrance permit
* English Speaking guide
* Meals as indicated in the program (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
* Basic camping gear (two men dome tent and cooking plus dining equipment and mattress)
* SIMAKSI (Entrance of Conservation Permit)
* Hotel in Jakarta
* Travel Insurance
* All Flights
* Extra Meals & Beverages (Alcoholic, Soft drink)
* Optional Tours & Services are not mentioned on the itinerary
* Private expenses (Phone call)
* Any expenses due to flight delay or flight cancellation
WHAT TO BRING
Comfortable and proper rucksack, Personal sleeping bag, Mosquito repellent, Sun Block, Rain coat and sweater / polar Tec fleece, Trekking shoe with extra socks, Cotton t-shirt and long sleeve, short pants, Water canteen, Small binocular, Flash light with extra bulb and battery, personal medical kit, toiletries, Camera + extra films, swimming equipment and other personal gear, dry bags to protect your valuable things from wet.
We will stay overnight at dome tent for each tent two person and the boat will stand by close to the island where we set the camping site. Normally we will set the camping ground around Krakatau Island, Anak Krakatau Island or Sertung Island depend on the condition of the volcano and waves.